View Single Post
Old 31-12-2009, 18:09   #4
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

This way he is like this gentleman was transporting to the puppies been packed in a box of oranges of the business that it manages and that belongs to the same field where he says that it has the "breeding-place"

In this photography it is possible to see in the bottom the protections of the electrified fence that surrounds the whole enclosure where there were the dogs (included puppies) of little it he was serving because I itself was a victim of an electrical unload, and I assure you that it she hurts, and much, do not want to think what it he can do to him to a puppy of dog.

Detail of one of the zones where the dogs and the puppies live. I have been in this place several weekends (even I have the invoices of the hotel where he was staying) and can say that I never saw that he was changing the water of the containers, which given the characteristics of the place was always full of mud and dirt.

Detail of another zone where dogs and puppies were living and where it is possible to observe the garbage and detrituses that existed for all sides.

Detail of Blizzard's (zacarias) left leg the following day of gathering to the puppy in Murcia, where it is possible to see perfectly the marks of the intravenous routes that he took the weekend for the intestinal disorders of the puppies. This photo dates back of November 22, 2009 (route EXIF)

Detail of the conditions of comfort that Blizzard found at the arrival to Valencia, nothing to see with that he had where he was before.

Detail of the mushroom (dermatofito) that tape-worm Blizzard a days of coming to Valencia and that a today continues without being able to mitigate given your poor immunological defenses. (Still he continues with the medication and veterinary attention). (The bitch country woman who coexists with Blizzard, also this one receiving an immunological treatment of shock in order that the dermatofito is not contagious)

Yesterday photography realized to demonstrate that Blizzard after ONE MONTH continues having serious problems of health and needing to be sounded and with elegant specific veterinarians.

As I have found out, this gentleman is saying that these photos are MODIFIED (Fake) and that they are not true and that the dog neither is sick does not even have anything. Incredible....

Detail of the different signs that Blizzard has in your right leg of the different routes that have had to open him during his convalescences. (To observe that they are in the leg opposite those who her were opened a few weeks ago, to avoid ulcerations or more damages

Since you will be able to imagine, every December it has been for my authentic HELL ... not to be able to make many things that he might have done with the dogs, spend the Christmas going and coming to the veterinary clinic ... not to be able to go out with the dog scarcely .... a torture for my, but that is not not comparable at all with the one that is living Through Blizzard. And then when he tells everything you will deal why.

There is right to which on all that, this gentleman there devotes itself to make what doing this one?
Erwan Grey jest offline