View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 13:19   #5
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuky View Post
Hello

Seeing a little the evolution of the race in Spain I have seen a high increase in the number of copies (from my slightly worrying point of view), right now all young people and of similar age … and especially much brothers … without genetic changeability … I do not comment on the genetics in if of the Spanish CWs, but there is not greatly where to choose since brothers are the majority.

With this thought some Spanish breeders strain (now and in a future) in bringing new blood by means of litters, to leave genetic changeability in Spain. On having been so isolated from the center of Europe, our best option is the Artificial Insemination (AI) … used enough in other races and countries, but being a problem in this breed.

Why is the acceptance of the AI so difficult in this breed? Being this a method that can help to the increase of the genetic changeability and to the evolution of the breed

regards
hi, you live in Spain so what is the problem? you can travel to any European country without any bother? I live in uk and travel to Europe to get bitchs mated, and from where you are based you dont require lots of crap we have to do just to leave and re-enter the uk, Breeders that i use can let me stay till my bitch is mated, even if i had to sleep in the car so what, there are good people all over Europe who will go out of there way to help you, but you must make some effort yourself, Spain is a long way from places in Europe, i lived in Spain for two years and i drove to uk to pick up one of my wolfdogs from La Hoya to Calais takes 22 hrs with 2 drivers, mant European breeders travel many hours to get there dogs mated,I dont see the problem being you can not get suitable dogs or bitchs, or that you can not get breeders from Europe to help, sounds like you dont want to travel///////////, Pacino
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote