View Single Post
Old 21-02-2012, 13:59   #1
admin

Default Saarloos/AWD mixes by CsW

The database will be updated soon....

But there can be two reasons why the litters are not advertised:

First: The data is missing - usually it is because I didn't received the copy of the HD-test. Some breeders tried to cheat me in the past so I accept only copies now (text that the dogs is HD-free is not enough).

Second: because of the problems with Saarloos and AWD mixes.

It apply to the Hungarian Crying Wolf kennel - we decided not to advertise any litters with Crying Wolf blood. It apply to all dogs born by CW after 2004. We are working to solve the problem but it is pretty problematic because the breeder do not want to cooperate. It seems also the clubs are not interested in help even if the possible Saarloos mixes are already registered also in Slovakia and Czech Republic.
Anyway only DNA tested dogs from CW-kennel are accepted at the moment.

It is also already proven that there were Saarloos mixes by French "de Louba tar" kennel and also all dogs with such blood will be no more advertised by Wolfdog.

The same apply to the Saarloos crosses know as "Mutara" and bred by Italian Passo del Lupo and Foresta Incantata kennel. We do not accept any litters adds with dogs bred by the mentioned breeders after they started to breed mixes.

And last: there were several American Wolfdogs crosses by the French "de la Louve blanche" kennel. The pedigree are cheated and it is no more sure which dogs comming from this kennel are pure and which are crosses (some of the crosses resemble CsW). Because of it we do not advertise ANY of the dogs which have "de la Louve blanche" in their pedigree.

All the steps were made to provtect the purebreed breeding of Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs and to "clean" the breed from the mixes.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote