View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 20:03   #19
DIMITRIS

Default Poop eating?

Hello! i am a new owner, after a loooot of research i am proud to have a csw little friend! my vlcak is a 3 months old female! I consider my self quite lucky because my puppy is a very fast learner, she knows basic orders, she learned right away to pee and shit in the sand box (she had diarrhea every half an hour and it wasn't possible to wait until she learns to do it during the walk...) and she may have a very intense bite-thing but i believe it is still normal and that it will disappear.
But the thing that worries me is that she eats poop, and not only hers but she gets maniac with EVERY poop she sees(dog, cat, human)! I am giving her supplements the vet suggested but she continues and that's why i am worried that it may be a bad habbit and not that she misses something in her food.. Any idea? i tried correction with "DON'T", I tried just ignoring it (i mean neither punish or approve it just by preventing it first.. but still nothing. Of course it is only 2 weeks that i have her but it may evolve to a problem because she does it (or tries to do it) all the time with excitement!...
DIMITRIS jest offline   Reply With Quote