View Single Post
Old 23-01-2013, 11:54   #57
vila

I now see that there must be a cultural difference to the way of thinking about this subject. In fact I would say that for me it almost seems I'm trapped in Twilight zone episode, where the person has all of their point of views different from yours. It's also like listening to someone from the past, at least like 50 years ago when animals had no place being in the house. Looks like the majority of Romanian people keep dogs outside, but most countries here in Europe and USA don't have a problem with that I guess. That of course doesn't mean all dogs sleep on beds! If there is one thing I hope Tana at least sees that the indoor arrangement doens't necessarily make a dog unuseful. Vila has strong guarding instincts and she still guards the house. The instinct has more to do with character and genetics. Also a socialized dog is also one who has dog friends. That is why we are almost never alone on our walks and trips, she learned a lot of good behavior from her many constant dog friends (at least 30) and they helped me a lot. Being with two dogs in one place is just 1 life experience for her in my point of view. Do you take them for walks or trips so they learn new things, new smells and tastes? I'm just asking because there seems to be no mentioning of actually doing something with your dogs. Or is that also a cultural difference? And I'm being serious, not trying to be sarcastic.
vila jest offline   Reply With Quote