View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 10:31   #3
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalomyOak View Post
At the risk of making myself sound like a drunk...(I am not, in fact I can only drink one or 2 drinks and feel the effects heavily ).

If I am at home with friends, and we are having a few drinks - even around a fire outside - my Bongo recognizes immediately the moment I have had "enough". He will come grab my hand until I take his collar, and he leads me straight to my bed! I didn't intentionally train him for this, but I do have a habit, when I have had "enough", to at least put the dogs away for the night and sometimes go to bed myself. I think he has learned to smell the level of alcohol in my blood - and knows it is time for his dinner and bed time! Funny thing is, I don't drink too often - they just learn so fast! Maybe this has some application in law enforcement for drunk drivers!

Brukne uses her ability to know that people had a party and will sleep better than allways in other way - she is not that kindhearted. These are the times she feels free to open all the kitchen cupboards, take various nuts, cocoa, sugar powder, eat part of it, spread the other part around all over the kitchen. Open the gabage can and take the good things from there to her own place
Rona, amazing story, I got interested in these stones.

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote