Thread: New admin
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 20:33   #36
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Hello admin, I have some questions. I see, was some uploading of new dates. Now I write one question more.
1) Why is deleted my add about pups "od Úhoště", mother Moki od Úhoště, father Ostin Eden Severu? This add was on wolfdog page in last 4 weeks and now it is not there.
2) Why there is not my new add about pups from my Wickey Crying wolf and Czambor z Vlčího dubu? I wrote email with all dates about this litter 3 weeks ago.And I see other adds from other breeders are there.......
3) I sent scann of HD and ED results of my female Unique od Úhoště. If was some uploading, why this result is not on wolfdog page?
Thanks for answer.
4) Why is deleted kennel od Úhoště from wolfdog database? I sent all info about my pups, etc.......
Your litters was deleted because of missing information of your kennel. I found out that there is * by your kennel and was informed that you declined to send the information about your puppy owners (even if we DO NOT ask the personal information but only some info for statistics what can be given without breaking any EU laws).
It is clear written on the page "Submit information about incoming litter (for free)" that:

7. As the time goes or at the latest after puppies' pickup you are obliged to send us information about puppies (birtday date, names, registration numbers, tatoo/chip numbers, names of new owners and if it's also possible their contact addresses, phone numbers and emails) to our email address [email protected].

8. Free-of-charge advertisements base on reciprocal benefits - You get a chance to announce your litter effectively and for free and we receive from you the information about puppies and owners as a "payback". Until you don't fulfill the conditions described in paragraph 7) you will not be able to place more advertisements. Resending of the overdue information to us will result in your future advertisements being published again.

Sorry but it would be not fair to advertise litters of people who to not fulfill the given requirements while all other listed breeders do it and keep to the "rules"
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote