View Single Post
Old 17-07-2008, 19:35   #57
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupis View Post
You write breeder make official and not official result and write only good? But I see you removed all bad result Crying wolf dogs and only good are here. You mean breeder send you only official result of good hips and not send bad results and you removed them?
No, you don't understand me.
normally everyone makes 2 exams of his dog, one so called pre-exam and the official one, these 2 are made in different ages.
Where I live the pre-examination is made with 18 months, the official result is made with 24 months.
So, the breeder/owner make the pre-exam at 18 months, if the dog is displasic he can castrate the dog and start the treatment or wait for make the official one when the dog have 24 months.
Normally, if the dog is already high displasic at the pre-exam with 18 months, the owner/breeder not do the official one, because have no need.
So, at the database only official results are showed, that's why have more good results than bads, normally people when receive a bad result at the pre-examination don't do the official.