View Single Post
Old 16-06-2010, 07:40   #42
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Oh Margo, it is too long article for me. You know, groups was created many years ago, by Karel Hartl (?). I hope. So some question you must ask him. Not me )). We only continue in his work. Ask him why some groups exist, what was target of these groups, ...I think, he can explain you much , much.....
About THIS poland male on czech list: ask our leader of breeding Dana Matušincová. She explain you WHY is he on our list. I know- owner is not your friend, but it is not my problem.
Margo, I started this my writting, because somebody here asked "what is interest" pedigree. I answered and I wrote about our system, about (for me) interest dogs.
You come here and in first your thread you attack czech breeding. Sometimes I don´t understand why you do it. Belive me, "Pandora" is in every country. I know it. But: will we attack males from other countries? No...Why? Because we are not stupid.....It is not fair.
I will not continue in this confrontation tone, because I need not it, I don´t like it. I don´t like to read long articles and I don´t like to write looong article.
I write here because I want help to breeders, to breed.
And maybe is better when I forget this writting about czechoslovakian shepperd............

For other people: I spoke with leader of czech breeding Dana Matušincová. She agrees, she can help to give males from other countries to groups (like we have). But she does not speak english. So if somebody will want, can write me and I translate it for Dana.
I spoke with leader of czech club Karel Skoupy (kennel z Udoli ticha). He can help with groups too. He speaks english better than me ))
So if somebody wants folow czech groups, he can contact czech club.
But of course, every country can make own groups (if there is more males) and it can go to own way.......
All breeders on the World have only one target. To keep large genopool of our breed. And everybody can do a little for it when breeders will choose males not only for show titles.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote