View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 18:58   #26
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukidomari View Post
What's done is done; Luna's mom's friend has a new puppy, so let's be happy for her. Whether or not it pans out as a working dog or just a very much loved pet doesn't matter to the dog.

Let's be happy for her friend. Maybe her puppy will be the rare dog out of lines not known for working.

Arguments based on if a person has seen, or not seen, specific kennels' dogs are pretty much irrelevant; if the kennel has a record of producing working dogs, there is no need to defend itself.. the evidence speaks for itself.
Agree, and I think this puppy will be a working dog even if not from a working dog kennel... But if not, I hope the pressure on him is not to high, if he just likes to be a pet Vlcak I think one is not to say, this puppy will be the first IPO champion of the Vlcak breed in the USA, even before he is born

And just for the record this was Lunas mom´s friends Mrs X choice of kennel, I did newer hear Edit say or write she breed working dogs, I only did say that if I’m looking for a working dog I do not look for a dog from her kennel...

And yes...

Congratulation to your new puppy Mrs X and I’m happy that he is good after the hard trip

Best regards / Mikael