View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 15:40   #13
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Yes I know, my female is daughter of Hasso too. She loves !!!! training and all types of activites (Mushing, tracking, obedience, protect training, she barks very much,she can run with aport all day,...) But she has not exams (She is female of my daughter for funny dog activites and hobby dog-sports and she is family darling, only) But I know, if I will mate her with good dog, the puppies can be very good for work too. And some her puppies have the same character like she has. I know, what she is, some my frineds and other czech breeders know, what she is and what are her puppies. If somebody will want puppy for sporttraining the owner can choose from her litter. And_ I know- from what parents I can choose puppy for work too. In this case is not important if parents have exams or no.
I know a few czech wolfdogs with some exams. And I know, it is not dog for work. They work not with pleasure. It is not my favorite parent for working puppy. For me is not important what exams I see on the wolfdog pages. For me is important what I know about character of dog.
Sorry, maybe it is not what you want to hear, but it is what I can see in my state. Because I know population of wolfdogs here ( it is not much wolfdogs ) and I know much wolfdogs almost personally
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote