View Single Post
Old 26-06-2011, 00:17   #26
Watchwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
ok who he mas say? say for us please
I do not understand your message :/

I am not against Admin. I am not a breeder or a owner of CLT. I understand and I am ok with the idea of MIX and remove MIX from the loop.

But currently there is no real proof and this is the main problem. You can not accuse without proof and even more when you do it anonymously. you are innocent until proven guilty

The guilty party will never come to you and say "yes I have ...". Until now Admin did not give us a way to prove a dog is a MIX.

When he say "do not buy french dog" he goes too far. He can give his opinion or tell to people "I think ..." but people who do not follow all discussions can't have a complete opinion with the main message of this topic.

If he write a message with all his arguments and then say "I think you should not buy french dogs except if you know what you do" I will be ok with him.

At the end, if you do not know who Admin is, you can not give importance to his opinion. Maybe he have his reason to destroy the french dogs, or french breeder or french or maybe he only like dogs and hate MIX, we do not know.

Last edited by Watchwolf; 26-06-2011 at 00:20.
Watchwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote