View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 21:09   #1
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina
Default About the GSD in the origin of CzW

In german version of the book from Hartl and Jindra from 1996 it is written on page 13, that the first german shepard failed to breed because Brita attacked him and he was afraid and run away with his tail under his belly.

The second gsd, aggressiv, did attack Brita and so she stopped and let him do "his job".

Here is a ling to german version of the book. I know that it was removed out of the book, all the wolf writing because american and english people who were interested in gsd did not like to read or hear about wolves in the dog breed.

Please look at page 44, you can see a pur wolf standing beside a lying gsd without any signs of fear, shyness or being timid. Stephanitz confirms that even pure adult wolves were caught in the wild and socialized in big german cities without any problems! http://www.archive.org/stream/derdeu...ge/44/mode/2up

In 46 is a F 1. It is written in the text about the wilddogs!

Please read the text from Ann Dresselhaus about gsd = hybrids, I will send it as eMail, because it is to big for here. Hope you got your eMail here. Otherwise please send me.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote