View Single Post
Old 15-03-2012, 02:43   #46
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by koomak View Post
margo margo margo . . sarloos, us, mix, Wolf. . . I'm so tired, so tired :-( :-( :-( :-(
Margo? Margo is not important here. You should pay more attention to the words of Christian who is breeding American Wolfdogs and knows then very well. Or to Jos who has many experiences with wolf crosses and he can easily recognize them. His words:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joswolf View Post
Frank Capiez who had my wolfdogmix did speak fine English when i spoke with him. Who are you fooling around and asking if i had Demoniak, sorry i never said that i never seen that dog. And i never seen the so called parents but have you no eyes? Can you not tell an TWH from a mix. Or did a wild wolf climb the fence over night? The breeders who have TWH you think they are all stupid?
Don't forget Michael:

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Demoniak and Doz are mixes with fake pedigrees. And all their offspring too (hello Gunner )...
In the fact Sophie it is not imprtant how the animals will be called. Sarloos, us, mix, Wolfdog or if you will call them with your new breed name. One thing is important and one thing is sure:
THEY ARE NOT CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WOLFDOGS.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote