View Single Post
Old 15-06-2011, 11:04   #59
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
hi everybody ... this is MY last answer on this topic >>> LISTEN TO ME ..... everything you can say / do or imagine to discredite my work find this finality>>>>>>> I DON T CARE ..... is it CLEAR enougth for you ???... i know exactly my work and my way ... i don t need any help from you and 2 years ago i stop all informations from my kennel and some friends and clients do the same ... your database is over and you can write MIX or what do you want on all my puppies ... i repeat for everybody ....>>> I DON T CARE .... best regards and really good reflexion ... F
very sad when with this worts You baned alls Yours dogs, when You agree "they are a MIX" and make antireklama too others french dogs too.
frank better maker new breed - furyos multidogs - can have better bisnes and moore moeny and can easy make all litters and no have head pain with this "stupid and idiot " wolfdog people
Realy good idea- think about this. All be happy and You and You comand and others who love and care about pure CSV