Old 15-03-2009, 15:10   #5
Per Olav

Send a message via MSN to Per Olav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Hello Per Olav,
what we can tell..................
stupid, stupid goverment.
Your work on "good name of breed" your work on your web is for nothing now. I have really bad feeling from it.
Greetings for you and your family and kiss for "my puppy"
Hanka
Yes it is a stupid law but at least the media show the readers the sillyness of a law which put to death animals who have never done anything wrong except by beeing dogs. The silent work of having the law rejected is carried on. The last issue of the Norwegian Kennel Club Magazine published an article on "Dangerous Dogs" interviewing some well know dog trainers and behavioural experts who all condemned the law based on lobbyism from people of special interrests. The Society of Behavioural Experts of Pets will carry out a study on aggression among dogs etc. So on the contrary I believe that my site will become even more important by bringing facts relateted to our breed. The site will be renewed and I'm going to beg you all for more pics and maybe articles on our breed - especially related to work and training.

I'm creating a brand new gallery with Mikael as first contributor (thanks Mikael) and my first attempt on a blog is quoted by some newspapers - and of course I'm on Facebook

Your baby is kissed, greetings to you and your family and all the members of our forum.

Last edited by Per Olav; 15-03-2009 at 15:37.
Per Olav jest offline   Reply With Quote