View Single Post
Old 29-10-2008, 16:31   #43
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Hi hi, Daiva. Will you write about your dogs openly to all World? For example : "my male has operated bones or my dog have bad teeth," etc etc....? And if somebody will know some top secret info about your dogs and this person will write here: Don´t use Daiva male, he has this and this.....I think, you will never speak with this people...Or yes?
It is not the problem... In the case when somebody writes "Vaiva (not Daiva), I heard your dog has operated bones and bad teeth". She can answer: "it is bullshit. My dog is HD-A and here is the certificate. And here is the bonitation code that teeth are perfect".

The problem is when some people are telling something like this, when is it bullshit (sorry, for such word) but Vaiva has no idea that it is told behind her back and she can not write "No, it is nit true. It is just story told by another jealous breeder" but she wonders that puppy buyers get "nice emails" saying "Do not buy puppy from her". I tell you, Vaiva would be happy if she will have the chance to fight with such people and such bad undeserved opinions...

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote