View Single Post
Old 15-04-2008, 19:20   #16
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Sorry for late answer but I found this topics just right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
work is a good option too but first ...my eyes look first beauty and after work is a second way ....and owner and breeders do what they feel....for me beauty/caracther /health are very important for me ...work is a second plan ...because all owners can choose their ways.....regards
You can not divide LOOK from the CHARACTER and HEALTH.... I remeber the words of a famous breeder from origin country which I respect very much. It was something like this:
"If you are breeding only for health you are not breeding Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs but only breeding hips. If you are breeding for look you are not breeding Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs but only furs. If you are breeding only for working character you are not breeding Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs but only shepherd dogs..."

Beautiful but scared and shy Wolfdog it is not a TYPICAL CzW but just a nice good looking dog with untypical character. No wonder you can not breed with such dogs in the origin countries.

If I see ugly CzW with great character it is also not a good wolfdog for me...

The same with the health - I would NEVER use a dog when I know the dog is ill, has HD or his line is suspicious...

There is NO DIVISION what I like better because good CzW is:
LOOK + CHARACTER + HEALTH

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote