Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   _Administration (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Mixes: Crying Wolf (Hungary) (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25853)

wolfin 18-02-2015 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by etrovirosa (Bericht 462508)
Dear Admin,

As for Murad Crying Wolf descendants the doubt is because of Saarlos, will you remove the (_?_) from my csv if I send locus-b test from Laboklin? As well as DNA profile by them.
As I am now going to ask for Dawrfism and Degenerative Myelopathy tests and DNA profile from Labolkin, I could use same blood samples for locus-b test and clear doubts about my csv.

Waiting for your soon reply,

Best Regards,

Elena.

only if you have a F1 from suspicious dogs you can used b locus test if this are next generation this test not help.

jmvdwiel 18-02-2015 23:39

Murad has been 2 years after my dog at the crying wolf kennel, so i gues the B locus test would be ok to proof that he is not an descendent from a saarloos wolfdog. His parents are not crying wolf dogs.

Funny to see that his cal name is Harry , my dogs call name is Barry :)

Koughar 27-02-2015 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Bericht 462313)
Yvain is marked only because I made the first part of the update of the database. And not all the changes have been applied. It will change in the next few days.

Good afternoon ADMIN

After a few emails to the laboratory where the DNA profile Srdcerváč Amore Mio (GENOMIA SRO, Czech Rep.) And check that DNA profiles LABOKLIN are compatible with DNA profiles that takes GENOMIA as compliant the International Society of Animal Genetics (ISAG).
My question is:
Wolfdorg.org accepts the certificate from GENOMIA to identify Amore Mio as the father of Murad Crying Wolf? And wolfdorg.org erase the MIX of all descendants of Murad ??? Or not???
Thank You
Greetings from Spain

admin 04-03-2015 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koughar (Bericht 462551)
My question is:
Wolfdorg.org accepts the certificate from GENOMIA to identify Amore Mio as the father of Murad Crying Wolf? And wolfdorg.org erase the MIX of all descendants of Murad ??? Or not???

Of course it will be removed. Murad is son of Czech dog - Amore mio - and Slovakian female - Arys. There are no doubts about Slovakian or Czech pedigrees.
It will be enought to show that Amore Mio is the father and the MIX word will disappear by Murad and all his offsprings

admin 04-03-2015 01:12

List of Crying Wolf dogs cleared of suspicion.

Because of mixing Saarloos and Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs in the Hungarian kennel "Crying wolf" all dogs from this kennel born after 2004 became suspicious.
Despite the lack of cooperation of the mentioned breeder the owners managed to clean up some of the suspicion - breeders do not have to worry about using those dogs for breeding.

Crying Wolf dogs with confirmed parentage:

Yvain Crying Wolf
Gisotsu Crying Wolf
Evander Crying Wolf

Koughar 04-03-2015 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Bericht 462590)
Of course it will be removed. Murad is son of Czech dog - Amore mio - and Slovakian female - Arys. There are no doubts about Slovakian or Czech pedigrees.
It will be enought to show that Amore Mio is the father and the MIX word will disappear by Murad and all his offsprings

I will proceed to do the paternity test.
Thank you very much
BR

Ary75 05-03-2015 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Bericht 462592)
Because of mixing Saarloos and Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs in the Hungarian kennel "Crying wolf" all dogs from this kennel born after 2004 became suspicious.
Despite the lack of cooperation of the mentioned breeder the owners managed to clean up some of the suspicion - breeders do not have to worry about using those dogs for breeding.

Crying Wolf dogs with confirmed parentage:

Yvain Crying Wolf
Gisotsu Crying Wolf
Evander Crying Wolf

Excuse me, I have a question. Why my dog (Gewell Thalia Mirada Loca) is a "mix" ?

admin 10-03-2015 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ary75 (Bericht 462609)
Excuse me, I have a question. Why my dog (Gewell Thalia Mirada Loca) is a "mix" ?

I do not see you dog in the database.

yukidomari 10-03-2015 23:09

http://wolfdog.org/dbase/d/25708

Ary75 11-03-2015 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Bericht 462643)
I do not see you dog in the database.

Giwell Thalia Miranda Loca. not care if MIX or not my dog is spayed .. seen .. but I can not find the right one day you wake up and say are crossings! for what reason and according to what they write such things. I hope that they have valid documentation

admin 17-03-2015 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ary75 (Bericht 462648)
but I can not find the right one day you wake up and say are crossings! for what reason and according to what they write such things. I hope that they have valid documentation

Yes, they have. The words MIX is added do all not tested dogs which are offspring of dogs from the Hungarian kennel "Crying Wolf". Reason: Crying Wolf was mixing Saarloos and CzW and registered them unter fake FCI pedigrees (the parents written in the Hungarian pedigrees do not match in many cases to the reality):
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18510

admin 17-03-2015 14:24

In the case of your puppy it is even more strange because the litter of this litter - Beatus (bred by Crying Wolf) was registered outside Hungary on another kennel called "vom Haus Milesevac" (from Serbia).
Very strange....

Ary75 18-03-2015 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Bericht 462747)
In the case of your puppy it is even more strange because the litter of this litter - Beatus (bred by Crying Wolf) was registered outside Hungary on another kennel called "vom Haus Milesevac" (from Serbia).
Very strange....

I get it. Thanks for the explanation.:)

etrovirosa 08-05-2015 12:23

Do we have any updates about Murad's paternity test?
Thank you!

Koughar 11-05-2015 13:01

Not yet

Thanks

etrovirosa 26-07-2015 21:13

Hi again! sorry for being so repetitive... Are Murad's test results ready yet? Thank you!!