Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   _Administration (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   I can not login to the database... (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6949)

massimo 26-10-2007 14:25

I can not login to the database...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margo (Bericht 108699)
OK, it will be last message for today... ;)

If someone of you owns two accounts (or more) - please contact us.... We will merge them in one account which you use at the moment.... The fastest way will be to wrote post like this:

account_xxx, account_yyy, account_zzz -> account_aaaa

where 'account_xxx', 'account_yyy' and 'account_zzz' are account names, which should dissapear and 'account_aaaa' is the name of the account which you use at the moment... :)

Margo
I sent you a PM...
I have only one account "massimo" which lets me use the forum but not the csw database.
Any reason why?
massimo

Margo 29-10-2007 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by massimo (Bericht 108825)
I have only one account "massimo" which lets me use the forum but not the csw database.
Any reason why?

Yes - so far the are 2 different systems:
- old (database and main page)
- new (forum and gallery)

We switched off the old version (we are working on the new web page at the moment so please be patient). 8)

massimo 29-10-2007 19:46

:(
i can't read details of dogs...
ok...i'll have to wait...or should i create a new profile?
massimo

Juniorwolf 13-11-2007 13:27

Guest VS Vertified user

When will it be possible to be a vertified user again ?:)

Cause as Guest it is not possible to see bonitation code and other usefull information and that really sucks:(

....I hope that I soon will be able to use wolfdog.org`s special information again ?

Greetings Rolf

Margo 14-11-2007 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolf (Bericht 110973)
When will it be possible to be a vertified user again ?:)

To be veryfied user of the database you must login second time through the main page. But remember - usualy there will be another password for your account as for the forum and gallery...

massimo 14-11-2007 14:16

:shock:
i really don't understand, there are other users like me in the same situation.
We log in and are recognised on the forum and we are not verified users for the database.
I'm having some problems because I am interested to see offspring etc of some dogs and I cannot use this fabulous website you are kindly offering us!! :lol::lol::lol:
I sent you some PM but maybe you had no time to take a look.
My situation is always the same...i'm logged in as massimo for forum but NOT for database.
is it a punishment for being a bad boy?? :cry:
:lol::lol::lol:
massimo

elf 14-11-2007 14:49

Margo, do you mean it's fully working ? No way for me too to be verified user. Maybe you could post a little "how to" ?

Juniorwolf 14-11-2007 17:02

I am not sure where i have to log in second time ???

.....Please make an "how to do it" post :)

elf 14-11-2007 20:25

For the forum you can login up-right in forum menu and for the main page on the right or bottom-left (but if you're already log on you may need to remove the cookies from your computer to see the form again).

mijke 15-11-2007 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margo (Bericht 109115)
Yes - so far the are 2 different systems:
- old (database and main page)
- new (forum and gallery)
We switched off the old version (we are working on the new web page at the moment so please be patient). 8)

It is awful that I and a lot of other people, now can’t see all the useful information in database (about offspring, HD aso) :(
But at the same time it proves how important is this website, for every one who is interested in CsW. :)
Because it is the only place where you can find so much info about CSW!!
And I realise it is a lot of work for you and Przemek to make all the changes, so I’ll be patient :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by massimo (Bericht 111127)
My situation is always the same...i'm logged in as massimo for forum but NOT for database.
is it a punishment for being a bad boy??

Don’t worry Massimo, I am one of the moderators and I also can’t logging in! :( :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margo (Bericht 111113)
But remember - usualy there will be another password for your account as for the forum and gallery...

??? I don’t understand, I always had the same password for both!

massimo 15-11-2007 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by mijke (Bericht 111233)
Because it is the only place where you can find so much info about CSW!!
And I realise it is a lot of work for you and Przemek to make all the changes, so I’ll be patient :)

No doubt about that, this is the only place were you can get so much information and we all must be thankfull to Peronowki familiy
!:thumbs:bigok:klatsch:gent

patience...uff...
massimo

Huan 15-11-2007 14:32

there was an error in the sessions database which could be the reason why some of the people were unable to log into database.. please try now. The login page is here: http://www.wolfdog.org/php/user.php

mijke 15-11-2007 17:10

THANKS Przemek! :)))))
You are great! :))) I can loggin again :))))))))))))))))))))))

canislupus 15-11-2007 17:50

I can log in, but I´m still a guest!!!:cry: -and can´t get in the database...
I hope you find the mistake...

Best regards
Tanja

massimo 15-11-2007 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by canislupus (Bericht 111297)
I can log in, but I´m still a guest!!!:cry: -and can´t get in the database...
I hope you find the mistake...

Best regards
Tanja

for me nothing has changed...

elf 15-11-2007 19:02

The same for me, stuck in Anonymous user.

Juniorwolf 16-11-2007 13:38

I can still only log in as Guest :(

mijke 16-11-2007 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by mijke (Bericht 111288)
THANKS Przemek! :)))))
You are great! :))) I can loggin again :))))))))))))))))))))))

Hmmm... it was only for a while... :( :(

With this link now I am only able to log in for my personal page and then only the administration panel...

But when I go to data base or mainpage everything is the same as before, because then I am logged out again :(

Steffen 17-11-2007 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by mijke (Bericht 111233)
Don’t worry Massimo, I am one of the moderators and I also can’t logging in! :( :)

I am one of the moderators too, and I have the same problem for a few days. I told Margo and Przemek about this problem, but there is no solution until now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mijke (Bericht 111383)
With this link now I am only able to log in for my personal page and then only the administration panel...

But when I go to data base or mainpage everything is the same as before, because then I am logged out again :(

Yes, I have exactly the same and many german users too

GalomyOak 18-11-2007 00:13

I don't think anyone can thank those of you, but most especially Margo and Przemek, for all of the "unseen" work that goes into maintaining this site. It's a lovely thing to look forward to after a long day! THANK YOU!!!

I do look forward to the day when registration will open up to new users again- I love the forum, but there is still plenty of information that I would love to learn that I cannot see without registering.

But, as an old saying goes, "Good things come to those who wait!":)

Thank you again for this wonderful resource!