Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   _Administration (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Updates 2014 (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25360)

admin 19-03-2014 14:34

Updates 2014

Show results have been updated by adding the results from Spain from the last 6 years.

http://www.wolfdog.org/shows

Antonio-ES 08-04-2014 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Bericht 460174)
Show results have been updated by adding the results from Spain from the last 6 years.

http://www.wolfdog.org/shows

Thanks! Great update! ;)

admin 03-12-2014 15:44

* Updated * LITTERS

* Updated *
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/litters

More and more often I get information about the litters, which I can not add. Usually for two reasons:

- Parents of puppies are mixes or their origin is dubious (they are descendants of "de La louve blanche", "Crying wolf", "Passo del Lupo", "Foresta incantata", "Wolfsirius", "de Louba Tar" & co.)

- Breeders did not completed the data on their litters. It means information about previous litters is missing: registration numbers or chip number, dates of birth of puppies, names, or place where the dogs lives. Name of the owners are welcome too.

In the first case litters WILL NOT BE advertised. "World of Czechoslovakian wolfdogs" is a page dedicated to purebreed dogs, and not to their mixes. Even if these mixes have FCI pedigrees.

In the second case, the breeder needs only to complete the missing data to be able to advertise their litters again.

Ricky's Wolf 03-12-2014 16:38

Good explanation!

Hi Admin.
I send you for email, more time, official result DM and DWARF of Q-Aku Lupi del Montale and also one correct photo for insert in his home page.
Wen you can please add this more information and picture.

Also: please change my web site name and my email

is not correct: [email protected] and www.runningwolf.it

but is correct: [email protected] and www.rickyswolf.it

Thanks so much

Riccardo Lubrano
Ricky's Wolf Kennel

wolfin 03-12-2014 20:07

Dear admin,
I send all info in 2014 06 ( two times) and make special forward yesterday. Maybe now I give you all info about litters. me email [email protected] not exist, new is [email protected].
I send two litters advertisiment in data basa, if need new sending please informed about this. ( all parents are with FCI pedigree, pure, with healty test and breeding permision in ours country)
thanks

SARKA 04-12-2014 08:37

I have written several times to the admin:
1)the data of the litter Arimminum O and Arimminum P
2)dysplasia Arimminum Fywir HD-A,ED-0
Arimminum Jamila HD-A,ED-0
Gadar Amor Mio HD-B,ED-0

sdivokoukrvi 04-12-2014 17:18

Dear admins Wolfdog How can a breeder complemented information when one half of the year did not update? Then the heavy collaboration, when you want any information from us, but you do not give anything in return. Half of you constantly (about 6x) send medical certificates and it is not completed. 2 months ago I sent all the info about C litter and nothing. Changing father at Ebi z Kopáčková dvora, where it is based DNA test.
so it's nice that you're watching advertising but for the satisfaction of participants, try updating;-)

Sov 05-12-2014 00:06

Daiva--

So Daiva...I hear you are going to use Emial z Peronowki for Laudaj. Nice! Who came up with such a wonderful pairing? You really should name one of the pups after that fantastic person!!! Draco z Peronowki may have been nicer, but hey! Oh well!

hehehe ;-)

wolfin 05-12-2014 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sov (Bericht 462106)
So Daiva...I hear you are going to use Emial z Peronowki for Laudaj. Nice! Who came up with such a wonderful pairing? You really should name one of the pups after that fantastic person!!! Draco z Peronowki may have been nicer, but hey! Oh well!

hehehe ;-)

later later, now I wait from others two ideal lady's litters

Marianka.W 11-12-2014 02:25

I have tried to update info of dogs in my ownership or my dogs offspring and no reaction (thanks for submiting - end of action)...

My dogs are purebreed with valid pedigree...

What more shall I do to get my already born coming litter to coming litters??? :confused2

of_Mercedes_Dream 13-12-2014 23:32

???? who put by "litter" for 2014-04-06 of mercedes dream on the list?

I did'nt !!! Isla and Jawzahr will be parents in 2015 but no date. Isla is irregular with her heath. Normally in the summer.

Please cancel this. When Isla is on heat, I let it know.

Since august 2014 I 've send 2 times info about my N-litter. No reaction.

I'v always believed in this site but not anymore.

Patrick
Belgium

pariduzz 14-12-2014 14:11

Can I know because only the litters of Cuma (my girl) have this sign(!)? and the other sisters, and some litters from echo does not have any signs? There are breeders nicest and other less ? we made too wolfish dogs? or is there another reason?

admin 17-12-2014 14:27

The first partial update will be made today.
I added already sent championships.

admin 17-12-2014 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by pariduzz (Bericht 462137)
Can I know because only the litters of Cuma (my girl) have this sign(!)? and the other sisters, and some litters from echo does not have any signs? There are breeders nicest and other less ? we made too wolfish dogs? or is there another reason?

I'm trying to clean the mess with the !,? and other signs. Anyway all offspring of Echo will be marked because till now I did not received the parentage test (due to the fact that Echo comes from Crying Wolf - the kennel breeding Saarloos-Czech mixes).

SARKA 24-12-2014 17:51

I have written several times to the admin data litter born 27.03.2014 Arimminum Psyche,Primrose,Persyval,Payan Taro and litter born 27.02.2014 Arimminum Owen,O'Lady Vivaldi,Oasis,O'Hara,Ojubra,Odra,Obert.
I sent the results of dysplasias, dm ... but nothing.

GalomyOak 26-12-2014 14:04

All of the info and updates on my dogs that I sent in the past months has not been updated as well. :(

admin 26-12-2014 15:58

* DATABASE *

Database has been updated. Still more than 500 datas are waiting to be added, so soon you can expect more changes. There is still also the problem of the determination of mixed dogs. This will be corrected during subsequent updates.
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase

SARKA 31-12-2014 12:00

The admin is really an idiot . I sent the my old litter to admin for correct the wrong information. The admin instead of correcting my old litters, he put the new litters incomplete information chip and pedigree and name.:shock:

SARKA 31-12-2014 12:16

This site was a real database for our race
but since it is run by real incompetent has lost its value
it is very sad :(
example
Crying Wolf Echo ,his descendants do not have "?" but my litter Arimminum Q with the mother Arimminum Obra (Eligo z Peronowki x Ambra Vlci nadeje)has ?
maybe because Eligo is mix :)

admin 31-12-2014 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by SARKA (Bericht 462213)
The admin is really an idiot . I sent the my old litter to admin for correct the wrong information. The admin instead of correcting my old litters, he put the new litters incomplete information chip and pedigree and name.:shock:

You will find an answer if you will read my post which I posted before.